Booking of Parcels and Courier Activities
- Scan the item to confirm the parcel item does not contain explosive/ inflammable / banned/ prohibited item
- Receiving the securely packed Parcels and Courier from customers as mentioned
- Bar/QR coding of the Item received.
- Entry of the Parcel/Courier received details into the application software.
- Issue of receipt to the Consignor.
- Arrange to handover the parcels duly generating Consignment note.
- Plan and organize loading of Parcels / Couriers in the vehicles duly following the queue generated by System.
- Receiving Parcels and Couriers from other stations.
- Keeping Parcels and Couriers in safe custody with insurance and handing over them to customers.
- Receiving Parcels and Couriers from Booking Agents/ Business developers and arrange to send the parcels / Couriers as per the above procedure.
- Arrange to handover the Parcels / Couriers to Consignee and updating the records duly generating Consignment note.
- Plan and organize loading of vehicles duly following the queue generated by System.
- Loading Parcel & Courier into the bus.
- Unloading the Parcel & Courier from the bus.
- Arranging door delivery of Parcels and Couriers through delivery boys or agents appointed by Business facilitator as per tariff approved by KSRTC.
- Cash receiving and remittance in time. i.e. to deposit the amount received through KSRTC parcel and courier business on daily basis before 1000 hrs along with summary statement of amounts received, supported by necessary receipts next day at assigned KSRTC Depots or to the designated bank account.
- Generation of reports as prescribed by KSRTC
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.