Scope of Work General Requirements
- The business facilitator shall establish Computerized parcel and courier services at locations indicated in Annexure – 2 in the first phase for booking of Parcel and Couriers.
- The Business Facilitator shall:
a. Establish the required Civil infrastructure with storage racks & Electrical Works for operating the Parcel and courier counters at KSRTC provided locations and private locations at his own cost;
b. Provide all infrastructure required for operation and maintenance of parcel and courier counters namely, weighing machines, Baggage Scanners, Computer Systems, LAN/Networking, UPS Systems, Bar/QR code readers and printers, Peripherals, CC cameras with DVR having capability to store 30 days data and other allied equipment as per Annexure-5 at his own cost;
c. Provide required Manpower to operate and manage the parcel and courier counters as prescribed at locations indicated in Annexure-2 at his own cost;
d. Deposit the daily Parcel and Courier booking amount in the designated Bank account or at Depot /Bus station Counters as prescribed and perform all other related works.
e. The activities mentioned are indicative but not exhaustive.
- The business facilitator shall establish a Control Centre at a place identified by KSRTC for monitoring the whole activities from control center like for replying and queries from public, tracking of Parcels/courier, Loss of Parcels, Missing Parcels etc. KSRTC will provide space for establishing this Control Center.
- The parcel and courier counters shall be operated from 08.00 hrs to 20.00 hrs or two shifts or 24/7 at bus stations as indicated in the Annexure-2 throughout the year including Sundays and National holidays.
- The Business facilitator shall make arrangements to open additional counters as per the need of the jurisdictional Divisional Controller of KSRTC whenever required to meet increased demand.
- All the required infrastructure at the centers such as manpower, hardware, UPS, software (other than application software), Anti-Virus, Software, civil and partition constructions, furniture, internal electrical connections, telephone lines / BroadBand / wireless connections depending on number of counters in the center, with a minimum 2 Mbps speed and back up lines with stipulated speed, Fans, fittings, furniture, Drinking water, Security for counters, parcels, couriers, Baggage scanners to check contents of goods etc., shall be arranged by the facilitator only.
- Two separate internet connections with adequate bandwidth and redundancy shall be provided to ensure speedy, uninterrupted and efficient operations of Parcel booking counters in each centre to ensure business continuity. The monthly maintenance cost and usage charges have to be borne by the facilitator only.
- The facilitator shall install the hardware and network equipment as per the specification mentioned in the Annexure-5.5
- The operation of Parcel and Courier services at private locations has to be arranged by the facilitator by hiring accommodation himself.
- The connectivity of all centers to KSRTC Central Server should be through Broad Band/ any other type of internet connection. All necessary network equipment and security software shall be provided by the business facilitator, at his own cost, duly ensuring the speed of the transaction.
- The Electricity charges as per the procedure in vogue has to be borne by the facilitator.
- Third Party Insurance for Parcel & Courier business has to be taken care by business facilitator. Third party insurance by business facilitator is intended to cover all risks related to operation and maintenance of parcel services including counter infrastructure, manpower, safety of parcels etc.
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.