Minimum Configuration of Hardware
- PERSONAL COMPUTERS (Lenovo / HP / Compaq / Dell) Intel Pentium Dual Core G630 or better processor Intel H61 or better chipset on OEM Motherboard 4 GB RAM Expandable up to 8 GB 500 GB HDD Internal DVD Writer 1 Parallel / 1 Serial / 6 USB Ports USB Keyboard & USB optical Mouse 18.5” LCD/LED Monitor IPV6 enabled 10/100/1000 Mbps NIC (on board / add on) MS Windows Operating System
- Laser Printers (A4 size Mono) (HP / Canon / Samsung / other reputed brand) Print speed (Normal) : 14 ppm Print quality (best) : 600 x 600 dpi Interface : USB
- UPS Systems of required capacity Online UPS Systems of reputed brand with required battery bank for providing minimum 3 hours backup (The backup has to be planned duly taking into account the power cuts imposed from time to time and availability of Generator Sets)
- 9-Pin 80 Column Dot Matrix Printers Make : Epson / TVSE / WeP Print Speed: 250 cps at 10cpi High Speed Draft Mode Interface : Parallel and USB
- 9-Pin 136 Column Dot Matrix Printers Make : Epson / TVSE / WeP Print Speed: 300 cps at 10cpi High Speed Draft Mode Interface : Parallel and USB
- Surveillance camera 1/3" HDRIS Sensor, 700 TVL IR Dome, Day & Night with ICR, 3.6 mm fixed lens, DC 12V The minimum resolution should be of 2MP and IP Camera IR range should be Minimum 30 Mtrs.
- DVR 4 Channel DVR, H.264 Compression, Real Time Recording @ D1 Resolution, 1 Channel Audio, 1 SATA, (any location view should be made available via Internet) 33 HDMI, No Remote Control, No Panel, no PTZ Control, No Alarm, 1 TB SATA Surveillance HDD, minimum 2 night vision cameras depending on the requirement of the size.
- Ethernet switch 8 port (Minor centers) (D-Link/DAX/HP/reputed brand)
- Laser printers (B/W) /9 pin 80 col DMP printers
- Bar/QR Code Printer
- Bar/QR Code Readers
- Weighing Machines
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a franchise or a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.