Responsibilities of business facilitator
- At KSRTC bus stations, the facilitator can utilize available accommodation on “as is where is basis” at KSRTC locations free of cost and shall arrange accommodation at private locations at his own cost for booking of Parcels and Couriers on free of cost basis.
- The required manpower should be ensured so that inconvenience is not caused to the Customers.
- The business facilitator should make adequate security arrangements at all centers to safeguard the property of the Customers as well as the Corporation.
- The Facilitator should make arrangements at counters so as to ensure that the issue of receipt to customer duly accepting the Parcel or Courier, collecting cash etc. is made with good speed within 180 seconds. The firm should take up upgradation of hardware, Network equipment, Payment Gateways and communication lines whenever required.
- The Business Facilitator has to obtain at his own cost third party insurance for the equipment installed and Parcel & Couriers, from reputed insurance agencies to cover incidents of damage, theft etc. KSRTC will not be responsible for any damage / loss to infrastructure / equipment of the business facilitator.
- The business Facilitator shall maintain all the registers specified by KSRTC, prepare the MIS reports and make them available for review of KSRTC Inspecting Officials. These reports should not be disclosed to outsiders. Depot-wise, Division-wise, Corporation-wise MIS reports have to be generated and submitted to the inspecting officials on demand.
- Electricity charges will be borne by the Business facilitator and he shall submit the proof of payment of electricity bills every month to the concerned. Electricity service connection will be provided by the corporation where the facility is available. Otherwise, the Business facilitator has to obtain electricity connection.
- The Business facilitator also should arrange payment towards water charges as decided by the Corporation, if it is provided by the Corporation.
- The facilitator should not carry out any business other than KSRTC’s Parcel and couriers business. He should not carry out business of Parcel &Couriers to any other firms / agencies other than KSRTC parcel and couriers. Violation of this leads to forfeiture of the Security Deposit along with blacklisting of the facilitator for future business with the Corporation.
- At Parcel booking counters, only Parcel & Courier service business for KSRTC is allowed. No other activity is allowed in these counters.
- For other than KSRTC locations, the Business Facilitator is allowed to do other business except Private bus booking and Parcel bookings.
- The counter premises shall be kept clean and tidy. The maintenance of premises is the responsibility of the business facilitator.
- The Hardware and Networking problems should be rectified by the facilitator without causing any problem for un-interrupted usage of the system.
- Any advertisements, print material by the Business Facilitator for improvement of his business etc. shall be arranged at his own cost and the content should be approved by KSRTC authorities.
- Necessary spares, consumables required must be assessed well in advance and kept at each center. The cost of these consumables shall be borne by the facilitator.
- The successful bidder shall not disclose to any other party about the knowledge of system or pass on the possession of material and information given to the successful bidder under this agreed contract or any information which has been generated during the running of the project. The successful bidder should hold such material and information in strict confidence, not to make use of them other than for the performance of this contract, except release it only to designated employees requiring such information for operation, maintenance and control and inspection of the systems. During the execution of the contract and thereafter the above information should not be released to any other parties.
- The Facilitator shall make his own arrangements for the safety and protection of consignments from weather conditions.
- No conveyance/bus pass shall be provided to any employee engaged by the Business Facilitator nor any sort of compensation paid by KSRTC. The manpower engaged by the facilitator are not employees of the Corporation and will have no claims on KSRTC whatsoever.
- The facilitator has to submit the list of persons engaged by him with ID Proofs to KSRTC and the persons engaged should not be changed without prior approval of Divisional Traffic Officer of Divisions.
- The persons engaged shall be paid minimum wages as fixed by the Commissioner of Labour from time to time for semi- skilled category. The bidder shall submit recorded evidence to that effect.
- All statutory permissions/approvals for employing the man power has to be borne by the Business facilitator. KSRTC is not responsible for the same. The documentary proof for recovery of PF, ESI etc., shall be submitted to KSRTC. If the facilitator fails to produce such documentary proof, this amount would be recovered from the commission payable to the Business facilitator.
- The Facilitator shall obtain license/permission from the Labour Department, by paying welfare fund on all the persons engaged by it. Facilitator shall not engage child labour. In case the Facilitator employs contract labour, he shall comply with all the provisions of contract labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970. The Corporation is not liable for any violations of the above Act, by the Facilitator.
- The Facilitator shall comply with the provisions of all the Acts of Government relating to Labour Laws and the Rules and Regulations made there under, from time to time like payment of P.F., ESI, Minimum wages as prescribed by the Govt., and submit the proof of compliance on monthly basis.
- The man power requirement indicated may vary. The facilitator has to provide additional man power over and above the requirement indicated in Annexure-2 to ensure hassle free booking and delivery counters depending on the demand.
- The Corporation is not liable to pay any compensation in case of death or injury (simple or grievous) caused in the Corporation premises to any person engaged, authorized or directed by the Facilitator in the course of transportation of parcels and goods.
- All the Municipal/ Statutory levies, taxes etc., imposed by State and Central Government / GST etc., should be borne by the facilitator to carry out the business
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.