Responsibilities of KSRTC
- KSRTC Officers/Supervisors will be deployed for close supervision of the day to day Parcel and Courier activities, remittance of cash, cross verification of reports.
- At places where the Parcel & Courier counters are not available, the Corporation will permit the Crew to carry the unaccompanied parcels/courier luggage from such places.
- The business facilitator can appoint franchisee / representative to run/develop the business in all the district / interstate places with prior approval from KSRTC subject to following conditions: i) Agencies whose agreements were blacklisted/terminated by KSRTC or sister STUs of Karnataka for proven malpractices / violations /frauds are not eligible. ii) Agency/Firm which have been convicted for Criminal offences are not eligible.
- KSRTC reserves the right to open Parcel and Courier counters at any place, if it feels necessary, on parallel lines, in case the Business Facilitator is not able to meet the demand. No commission will be payable to business facilitator for revenue earned from such counters.
- KSRTC / NWKRTC / NEKRTC reserves the right to assess the performance of the Business facilitator during the contract period. The assessment may cover all areas related to the Scope of Work and agreement, especially methodology, manpower, infrastructure etc.
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a franchise or a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.