- Cameras, DVR and all related required accessories) shall be installed at the Parcel Counters, as per the specifications
- Adequate number of Cameras shall be installed at each bus station covering all activities.
- Cost of the equipment, required cables & connectors etc., and all the expenditure for installation of the surveillance system shall be borne by the business facilitator.
- The DVR should be capable of storing the previous 30 days data. The recording to be overwritten in "first in first out" basis, with the previous 30 days data available at any point of time.
- The recording should be provided to KSRTC or any other statuatory authorities as and when demanded. Data back-up should be taken on other storage devices for all incidents.
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a franchise or a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.