Unaccompanied parcels conditions
- No single parcel shall weigh more than 100 kgs.
- Butter should be packed in sealed tins.
- Delicate articles shall be obtained if suitably packed in boxes and properly closed on all sides and marked as 'HANDLE WITH CARE' 'GLASS' etc., in bold letters. Whenever medicines like – Syrups, Tonics are to be transported in bottles, proper packing should be made to avoid damages enroute.
- Eggs and other perishables must be packed in baskets or other containers so that they may be properly protected during transit.
- Strawberry, Mangoes and similar fruits and vegetables, flowers and leaves should be packed to prevent damage to them during transit. Preferably, they may be packed in baskets or boxes as is convenient.
- Small furniture articles need not be packed if sufficiently strong, to be carried on buses.
- Machinery or parts, if delicate should be crated or packed in boxes. However, certain parts, which can withstand transit handling, need not have any packing.
- Jaggery must be packed in gunny bags/baskets. Similarly, cereals and other foodstuffs should be packed in containers.
- Costly articles such as zari, sarees etc. should be packed carefully in metal or wooden boxes.
- Hardware and such other building materials which can be carried on buses should be packed in gunny bags or suitable containers. However, small wooden parts etc. may not require any special package.
- Piece goods of cotton, woolen, etcshould be packed in gunny bags.
- The overallsize of each parcel shall not exceed 30 cmx 45 cmx 90 cm.
- The courier articles should be transported in units weighing to a maximum of 20 kgs per bus in a polythene bag of size 2 ½’ x 1 ½’ x 1’. Note: Any item that is valuable is recommended to be insured for safety and security
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you
Don’t miss the golden opportunity to own a franchise or a collection center with Namma Cargo. Send us your inquiry now.